Club True Blood

Yesterday I went to Club True Blood. There was a Red event and I like any excuse to wear my red dress from Linc and my red Ving boots from Shiny things. (no urls, cozz im not iw right now to look them up) I'm starting to work here as a host as of next Saturday (so I thought, but I'll tell you about that in a minute).

Since I've been seriously cleaning up my PC - a deep clean, including the registry - and I'm on the latest Emerald viewer now (lubs it soo much), I decided to try and take some pictures. I only crashed twice, so that went pretty wel *lol* And I got me some nice snapshots.

Here is the slide:



Now about the hosting. I was supposed to start Saturday. I'm working the 12-2 PM SLT shift. Purrfect time for me, since thats my 9-11 PM. So while I was having fun yesterday being a guest at True blood, I got an Im from Hope, 3 minutes before the next event was going to start: Would I please host. I went like HELP! I don't have my spam-gestures, dont have my notecard prepared, oh and how does this board operate, and.. and.. and.. And I said : "Sure hunni, I'll host" ^.^ Squeek ^.^
 Luckely Jada was still there and she gave me the gestures, Indira Wobbit was my DJ and she helped me a lot too and Hope handled the board untill I have managing rights on it. The event was "Come as you are", so I stayed in my smexy red dress. Tempest came to my event too and all in all I had a great time.
 I did not dare to take any pictures, because I did not want to risk crashing. So the slide above is the only one I have to show for now.  I hope to see you Saterday at Club True Blood, IM me for a LM if you want to join the fun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment