072/365 & 52_Weeks_Color_Challenge_#8_Green(ies)

On one of my first days of SL I met the Greenies. I thought I might have some pictures from them then, but they seem to hide somewhere on my over crowded HardDisk... I was very sad when I heard they left, because I seriously liked it a lot, especially because of the dolls house. I an a miniaturist and make Dolls Houses and decorate them with minitures made by me in RL too. But when I looked for them in search I found a small place with some of them still there. So I decided to take my 52 weeks of color picture with one of them:


Greenie is wearing:
His/her own green skin
dark green colar

Cats is wearing:
Shape: Noirlicious - Jaded
Skin: LAQ - Claudia2 09 [nougat] Glow skin 
Hair: Truth: Micah - crow
Tattoo: Para designs - Celtic warrior light 

Top: Paradises - Calor green
Skirt: League - Thermal skirt green
Knee warmers: League Thermal knee warmers green
Boots: Zero On: Wo Boots - Black

Pose: Hot Dolphin Love animations - Mr Smith stand 4



No comments:

Post a Comment