068/365 & 52_Weeks_Color_Challenge_#5_Sepia

Say sepia and I say STEAMPUNK!!! I love the genre and every once in a while I go visit a steampunk sim. Today I went to one I never visited before. It's called "Joy Of Steampunk" and there are some awesome machines to look at, sit in or stand on. Here are 2 of my pictures I took today for week 5 of the color challenge Details of the outfit, poses and the SLurl for the sim are below. I'm sorry to say that I have no idea how, when or where and from whom I got the poses. I put the names on the way they are in my inventory. Maybe it helps :)



Skin: Tuli -  Hope sunkissed
Eyes: Poetic colors - sunny glade 
Hair:  ChiChickie - CordF Smoke
Tattoo: Para designs -  Celtic Warrior Light

Pants: paper.doll - Emily Trousers Autumn beige (November Freebie)
Jacket: League - Belted jacket Antique
Boots: RedGrave - Girls biker boots Brown

Hat:  Hatpins - Steamy victorian Cogitator (Steampunk #3 Hunt item)
Earrings: Fusion - Silver multi earrings
Collar: Steam Powered Nuts - Steampunk clock collar

Poses: 
SC Sayuri Cremone - mode 48
HDL - Mr. Smith stand 1

Location: 
Joy of Steampunk at Yeoheungdo 

No comments:

Post a Comment