059/365 & 52_Weeks_Color_Challenge_#1_Grey

When I read about Luna Jubilee's 52 Weeks Color Challenge, I simply _had_ to enter. I'm a sucker for challenges, so sue me, I can't resist. The 365/365 is probably going to be 365/gazillion years, but I'm still blogging :) So here it is; 2 birds with one stone: number 59 of the 365/gazillion challenge and week 1 of the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge. 

Skin: Laq Claudia2 Nougat 06 Glow skin
Tattoo: Para designs Celtic Warrior light
Eyes: Poetic Colors Eyes Sunny Glade 
Hair: Reflect hair Jio grey
Nails: La Compesse Gothic manicure skull (aquired them in 2008, no LM anymore; sorry)

Top, skirt & socks are from of the League Grandad Thermals mix & match and the Thermal Sock Set (all color Lgrey form the Fatpack) 
Boots: Zero 0N Wo Boots Black

Earrings: Fusion Multi Silver earrings 
Necklace:  Fusion Cord Cross Multi necklace 
Bracelets: Kraftika Bracelet No 306 
Ring: Ronsem Claddagh Ring 
Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

Luna Jubilee said...

Its awesome you've joined the challenge! can't wait to see what you come up for upcoming weeks!!

Anonymous said...

love the look and LOVE the boots!

Post a Comment