I played in Alvena's studio


Me getting carried away by Lynx Suppenkraut. Thnx for the help hunni. :)


Too bad it has a black background and I don't know anything of Photoshop (yet..., I'm still planning to learn it.. sometime). I tried something with a magic wand, but the program wants me to reinstall itself, 'coss it ain't working. I better ask Alvena, my photoshop-wizzard :)


This one is brighter and I like it very much. Have you seen my shoes? I'm going to wear them at a wedding later today. I hope they will let me in :)

Style card:

Lynx:
Skin: Belleza - Ewan tan 4
Tattoo: BiSensual Tattoo - TribalCross 2
Hat: S/D - hat1 (no SLurl, he forgot where he got it)
Hair: Truth - Damien
pants: FriXion - Dragon's Breath Leather pants
boots: TonkTastic - Thunderdom boots

Cats:
Skin: [rQ] Pale Type.o7-Lo2w.tattoo
Hair: Sky Everett Designs - Temptress Red Sparrow
Dress: Yuli - Black evening gown
Stockings: Deviance - Flirt stockings
Shoes: UN - Dolly Goth Chunky Spy pumps, plain black
Bracelet & Necklace: LouLou&Co - Nostalgia set
Garter: LouLou&Co - Garter Rosa Crux

No comments:

Post a Comment